1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Landscapers or anybody

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by kemmer, Sep 25, 2005.

1. kemmer

kemmer Senior Member
    from NJ

Anybody have a letter or a form that they send to there customers informing them about plowing? Im thinking i should send one out to get more customers.

2. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

Letters are good, I normally send out fliers. If they are current or past customers a nice phone call informing them of your services would be ideal. Also just "pre-qoute" your customers, don't wait for them to ask you to. Send them a proposal for work along with your flyer and a nice letter. In your letter you can say something like this,

Dear Citgo,

Thank you for allowing Elite Plowing the opportunity to take care of you this winter................................Ya da Ya da Ya da.................. :p ..........

Please take a moment to look over this proposal. You may mail this proposal back in the envelope provided or fax to (856) 851-5314. Please call to confirm fax. Upon sending this proposal you may forget about winter, Elite has it all under control.

Respectfully,
    Eric

Try to make it as easy as possible to obtain new costumers, the simpler it is for them the more business you will have :nod:

- Eric

3. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Ive never done letters, alot of flyers.. Sounds like a good idea, let us know if it works.

4. Scottish Lscape

Scottish Lscape Member

We just put a reminder in their monthly bills starting in August. Just pre printed form with logo, phone, etc. It says...
    Remember, Snow plowing season is just around the corner. Call for prices, details or to re-sign up.

5. TRUE TURF LAWN

TRUE TURF LAWN Senior Member

i just send the contracts out if they sign them great if they don't great. :waving:

6. aandlandscape

aandlandscape Junior Member
    from Mi

Hey are you talking about pre-exisying customers or new i send a checklist kind of flyer in bills let me know if you want it sent

7. kemmer

kemmer Senior Member
    from NJ