1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Landpride Gondo 4x4 Articulating Mini Dump truck with 6' Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by el zappo, Jan 21, 2010.

1. el zappo

el zappo Junior Member

I have a 2007 Landpride Gondo 4x4 Mini articulating dump truck with a 6 foot snow / dirt plow for sale. I used it and a sister unit on an large estate we manage for hauling mulch and clearing the sidewalks. It is equipped with a 20 HP Kohler gas motor, 6' plow, roll bar, dump body, manual transmission, turf tires with chains, lights, pintle hitch, Hi lift jack, and a spare never used personnel body when not using the dump.
    It hauls 2200 Lbs. and can tow the same. It has 54 Hours on the unit and is garage kept. To see pictures of it look on my profile albums on Plowsite and it is the yellow mini truck. I currently have it on craigslist in the farm and garden section for fairfield county, Ct. and there are photos there. It was a great unit to use but I have lost the tax ramifications of owning it and must buy something new for the estate project (ie. Polaris Ranger 6x6 with Boss plow).
    I am looking to get $9500. Firm and have just sold its sister unit that was equipped the same way. I am located in Bethel, Ct. 06801 and can be reached at sascontracting@comcast.net if you have any questions.

2. Sticks

Sticks Senior Member
    from Ontario

This is cool....

user34868_pic3834_1264102469.jpg

3. el zappo

el zappo Junior Member

Gondo

Oh yes... It goes anywhere and pushes a ton of snow...It uses regular truck axles with hydraulic brakes.....Some towns use them for clearing sidewalks like the trackless units..
    It seems to be stronger than the polaris Ranger 6x6 that I used as its replacement....

4. el zappo

el zappo Junior Member

Gondo

OOPS... I forgot, you can also call 203-240-2920 if you have any questions.......

5. el zappo

el zappo Junior Member

Still having trouble downloading new pics....AArrgh...

alex pd 015.JPG

Last edited: Jan 22, 2010
  6. el zappo

el zappo Junior Member

Gondo

Another view of the mini truck

alex pd 017.JPG

7. el zappo

el zappo Junior Member

still no snow here

The gondo is still available due to the lack of snow here........And the new polaris Ranger 6x6 hasn't gottena work out yet......Sigh

8. el zappo

el zappo Junior Member

Gondo

It is still available at this time... Last Buyer couldn't get the funds........Oh well..

9. el zappo

el zappo Junior Member

Gondo

Steve , Call back and leave your number again... It was lost with the customers file...Thanks.. Alex

10. el zappo

el zappo Junior Member

still available due to no snow......

11. el zappo

el zappo Junior Member

Still no snow here and the unit is still available......getting ready for springtime

12. el zappo

el zappo Junior Member

Report to moderator...... This unit is sold.......Thank you.