1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Land scapers in CT

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Broncslefty7, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Broncslefty7

Broncslefty7 Senior Member

i am having issues at the moment winning snow contracts because everyone wants a company that also does the landscaping. We however build pools, and have a ton of snow equipment. i guess im looking for someone that wants to co op bid on the landscaping and ill handle the snow removal. not sure if its even legal or something people would be interested in? any one ever try it before. im at the point now to where im about to buy a few tractors/weed wackers/ leaf blowers and start a property maint company, already have the trucks and the trailers.
  2. jrs.landscaping

jrs.landscaping Senior Member
    from Maine

If you were an hour and a half closer I'd be highly interested. Have you tried posting on lawnsite?
  3. ProEnterprises

ProEnterprises Senior Member
    from CT

I'm happy to help you with this. Call me anytime 203 417 7109
  4. BlownAway

BlownAway Junior Member

I'm in Rocky Hill and can handle anything you've got. Jim @ Green Mountain 860 966 6917
  5. Broncslefty7

Broncslefty7 Senior Member

^^ above to posters, heres the issue at hand. i have the snow priced and its good, i have no clue how to even go about bidding property maintenance, we build 100k swimming pools never really got into the lawn care side. ill call both of you today.