1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lake Effect!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by cnypropertysvcs, Nov 6, 2003.

1. cnypropertysvcs

cnypropertysvcs Member

YEHAW!!!1 just saw a weather update and they are talking snow tmo and lake effect on Sat(possibly) Cold front coming in from Canada- definitely can kick up the lake effect machine!!!!

I"M HOPING !!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!

Bill

2. roblandscape

roblandscape Senior Member
    from Phila

I need to move up north:eek: :eek: :eek:

3. HandyHaver

HandyHaver Senior Member

I'm with ya Rob............

4. Adams plowing

Adams plowing Senior Member

It figures the weekend i have to go away for a wedding its gonna snow :realmad: lol oh well hopefully it'll stick around till i get back on sunday

5. sonjaab

sonjaab PlowSite.com Addict

BILL........I am READY !
    At least we can go scrape the lots a bit and practice
    our rusty skills !

I live closer to lake Ontario so I bet I will get more !

Got your t-shirt ready...Just hope your xxl...........geo

BTW: I am in Hannibal NY.......Stop by the Hannibal
    Hotel. Bring your plow rig and be THIRSTY too !!!
    I am always there.....prob. cause I own it !
    Come get that shirt ! 564-7343:drinkup: :drinkup:

Last edited: Nov 7, 2003
  6. Roger Dodger

Roger Dodger Senior Member
    from nw Pa.

I need to move south... that's where the babes dress scantily all year long!

7. Joe3113

Joe3113 Member

Just pulled the plows out of the garage. Let it snow!!

Bill, sorry I haven't called you yet I still have your # and will be contacting you shortly.

Sonjaab, next time I am in Hannibal. If you want I will try and stop by to meet you.:drinkup:

8. cnypropertysvcs

cnypropertysvcs Member

Sonjaab- Great! Maye this weekend if my wife and I can break away for a while we'll stop in and have a beer with ya- I'll ask her today and we'll call ya tmo if we can!!

Joe3113- Great! I was a little worried there for a while, but if your schedule is anything like mine it's no wonder you haven't called yet- I think I PM'd you with my cell number- if so you can call that at anytime- it's always on, and has voice mail so I can get back to you if I miss your call. Here's an idea- what are you doing Sat nite? Feel like a road trip to Hannibal? We caould kill two birds with one stone and have a couple of drinks while we're at it. Maybe shoot some pool if they've got a table at the hotel?

Right now I'm fighting bronchitis, and my youngest son who just had open heart surgery has pnuemonia, so I hope that the snow doesn't stick- I can plow, but would prefer to get a little better first, and I need a little more time to wrap up some construction projects I have going on right now.

I also have a few maintenence items I'd like to wrap up first- nothing that would prevent me from plowing, but I would definitely prefer to do them prior to snow and slush under the truck!! LOL!

Bill

9. lakeeffect

lakeeffect Senior Member

Let it Rip!!!!purplebou purplebou purplebou

10. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

man i wished i lived just a little more up north, its still sunny and warn in my area, send some snow my way:D

11. windmill

windmill Senior Member

Hey . . . . . you guys know of course that there are taxes and duties due on that cold front coming in from Canada. Just send me the check because our government would just waste it. :D 10.95 US should cover it, that's an awful lot Canadian after converting it.

12. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

you could start THONG SITE.com:drinkup:

cardoctor

13. cnypropertysvcs

cnypropertysvcs Member

ALLRIGHT!!!! Just checked the forecast and they're caling for up 3 inches tonight!!! You ready sonjaab? I just need to mount the plow up!!!! Will be checking radr before heading to bed to see if I need to go out tonight!! I do have a couple of accounts with a 1-2" trigger!!

I'm hoping!!!!!!

Bill:jester:

14. greenquestlawn

greenquestlawn Senior Member

Are your ground temps really that cold for 1-3" of snow to stick and not just melt away?

15. zipp5

zipp5 Junior Member

:angry: I'm jealous!!!! I want to plow toooooo!!!!
    Too warm down here.

Guess I'll have alot of :sleeping: tonight.

16. cnypropertysvcs

cnypropertysvcs Member

Not really- things are still pretty warm ground wise- I'm just hoping it will be lake effect so that it comes down quick- I WANT TO GET OUT AND PLAY!!!!! LOL!!!!

I am honestly not ready for it yet- still have way too many construction projects I need to wrap up, and although I can do them in the snow- it would be nicer not to.

:D

Bill:jester:

17. sonjaab

sonjaab PlowSite.com Addict

HEY CNY GUYS..........Ready and waiting for the
    white gold !

The bank next door will need some $$$$ plowing
    and magic salt !

Gotta try out my altered Turkey Wings too !!!!!

Call before ya come out tho...Leave a message on
    my machine 564-7343 as I have to take the boys
    out to do some "guy shopping" in the afternoon !
    .............geo:drinkup: