1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lake effect storm Buffalo ny 12-3 /12-4/2010

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by risin187, Dec 30, 2010.

1. risin187

risin187 Member

I plowed 30 hours and then slept 4hrs then more snow plowed again for 14 hrs. I did get stuck alot, good thing my friend(sidewalk guy) was with me. The first couple are my house after I caught up I finished at my house. :sleeping:

2. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

Pic's look great! How'd the new truck do?
  3. risin187

risin187 Member

Truck ran great I'm very satisfied with it, The bad part with the storm the bottom 3inches were wet some of my places had more the 3 feet in the driveway,3 places need a skid to complete.Some streets were blocked with stranded cars Those places waited the longest
    It was really exciting and challenging but I feel I did good
    The 1st night of the storm at midnight one of the fittings on the ram on the rear plow snapped couldn't get that fixed till 8 that mornin $80 later, good thing again helper was there he helped take it off and put in back of truck, lol because I didn't know u can reverse the line to raise it up but u learn everyday other than that I'm quite pleased

My truck prior to this was a 88 chevy blazer K5 7.5fisher with under the hood belt hydro old boy

o ya the rubber in the center of the plow is split and needs to be replaced