1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

lake effect snow in ny

Discussion in 'Weather' started by candyman13601, Jan 21, 2008.

1. candyman13601

candyman13601 Junior Member

talked to my g/f a couple hours ago she had to go out and plow 4 times today they had over 2 feet in thre last 24 hours in mexico ny and they are saying 1-3 more feet tonight and tommorrow. kind of par for the course she dousnt want the snow. we are 50 miles apart and i want the snow i just put a blade on my 01 f-350 yesterday and i cant even go out and use it becouse i only have a 1/2 inch on the ground all day.
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Why are you not married to her?:realmad:
  3. dmax08

dmax08 Senior Member

the city of fulton is a mess form the lake snow. i had to go tow 2 of my tractor trailers out last night... they still have the no travel advisory up. as well they just opened route 81 back up...

ADMSWELDING Senior Member

drive there

Only 50 miles i,d drive to the snow ,if you want to plow its probaly 1 hr away right?
  5. bigearl

bigearl Senior Member

city of fulton

They are in a real mess the DPW barn roof fell in this morning from all the lake effect (light and fluffy) Everyone got out ok!

6. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

crazy pics...:nod:
  7. Plowinpro03

Plowinpro03 Senior Member

all the trucks were out on the roads plowing..however the garbage trucks and a few rigs were squashed...
  8. blueline38

blueline38 Senior Member

there big snow blowers were in there too. They recently got a snowblower from the state so they could clear the shoulder of the roads. they were all down to one and a half lanes.