1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lake Effect in Buffalo

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Chevy 1500, Feb 4, 2007.

1. Chevy 1500

Chevy 1500 Member

Here is the latest. DSCF1816.jpg

DSCF1816.jpg

2. lawncare18

lawncare18 Senior Member

Keep safe man.. lake effect gets bad.. calling for 2 feet here north of syracuse.. gona be busy/

3. Fordistough

Fordistough Senior Member
    from USA

Aaarrreee Yyyooouuu Ssseeerrriiiooouuusss???????? That Is Awesome. Get Out There And Take Advantage Of It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Looks like you are gonna have your hands full out there!!! That is alot of cash falling on the groundpayup Be safe out plowing:salute:

5. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 Senior Member

enjoy it, and dont take advantage of it.......havnt plowed here since last feb , its getting bad $$$ wise....collect every cent...good luck and be safe, have fun!!!!!

6. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Man, I wish we had snow like that here in Northern, NJ! Say safe, make some serious payup payup payup

7. JeffNY

JeffNY Senior Member

thats nothin, Tug Hill is supposed to have FIVE (5) FEET by tmr night. Thats insane.

8. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

Photo from That area

A buddy sent me this from Adams just south of Tug Hill.Guess it is crazy out there ,just another day to them.lol
    I used to get stressed out at 1" per hour these guys are getting between 4"-5" per hour.....

A.jpg

9. lawncare18

lawncare18 Senior Member

Ha.. we deal with it every day/// im about 30 mins south of him.. its fucken bad man.. its just endless job!!!

10. countryboy

countryboy Junior Member

Adams is actually North of the Tug Hill, just South of Watertown.

11. Oshkosh

oh ya

Oh Thanks,I was turned around...Up to late I guess.lol

12. countryboy

countryboy Junior Member

last measure parts of tug are up to 3' from the last storm thru with more predicted.

13. Oshkosh

Can you say....

Can you say BIG SNOWBLOWER!!!! I dont know many small plows that would like moving that kind of snow...

14. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

This was from the other night.

snow storm 2-2-07 003 (Small).jpg

15. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Money falling from the heavens right there!!! payup payup Be safe and have fun! I'd love to see a storm like that!!