1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lack of snow, found something to do.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by kmamark2000, Jan 3, 2013.

1. kmamark2000

kmamark2000 Senior Member

Hey everyone, I found something to do since we have had zero snow so far this year. I am making Licence Plates (Vanity Plates),. and any other vinyl graphic I can think of.

Here are some of the plates I made. If you want one or two, or three... Send me a message. I will make you some in almost any color.

Plow Broke.jpg

Plow Broke Boyfriend.jpg

Women Love me Kids Hate Me.jpg

2 things plow.jpg
  2. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

The Plow truck in your license plates looks familiar.... Are you following me around with a camera ?????

3. abbottfarm

abbottfarm Senior Member
    from Maine

Can you make plates with other graphics or are you limited to just the ones you've posted?
  4. kmamark2000

I can do just about anything. What are you thinking??

Here is my OTHER facebook page..has some samples. My father and I decided to do this to pass the time waiting for snow.

5. kmamark2000

Shhhhh!!!!! Your not supposed to know.. keep it a secret ok?