1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

l50 loader

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by rock18201, Sep 4, 2010.

1. rock18201

rock18201 Member
    from NEPA

Here is one of our new additions for 2010

image.jpg

2. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

looks great... Now it needs a nice pusher...

3. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Looks nice, did you paint it or did it come that way?

4. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

What yr is it? Didnt michigan go out of buissness?

5. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Nice. What year and how much $ did it set u back?

6. rock18201

rock18201 Member
    from NEPA

1988, loader was repainted prior to us purchasing. Michigan is out of business. All the parts are volvo parts. and 18k set me back. and 12 foot pusher is coming getting loader and pusher lettered will post more truck and lettered pics soon.

7. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

Clark Michigan merged with Volvo back in the 80's to form Volvo Michigan Equipment (VME) and later on became just Volvo.

Volvo also purchased Champion road graders back in the late 90's then dropped the Champion name in favor of Volvo

Volvo also owns Euclid as well as Mack to name a few.

8. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I don't know anybody with a Michigan that size. But I know a guy with a big one he uses in his pit. He says Michigan makes a good loader.

9. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

What made you buy the L50? The question is specific to that machine, not why did you buy a wheel loader...