1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

L@@k, anybody can plow snow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Big Nate's Plowing, Dec 11, 2001.

1. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

What a joke, held on by 2 chains. this will bring out the plow scrubs:rolleyes:
  2. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

I don't think so. I think the first time using it will convince anyone what a bad idea plowing snow with it is. 5'6" straight - is that even enough for the car's wheels? Looks like you have to pull on ropes or something to raise the blade by the skidplates.
  3. JV

JV Junior Member

It should cover the wheels if your using a Yugo!

Now there's a combination - HA!!!:p

4. bmh1202

bmh1202 Junior Member

I'm going to bid $3.00 on it. Please, nobody outbid me!!!:p
  5. AtlasFBG2

AtlasFBG2 Member
    from Ohio

Seriously guys this thing works great.
  6. DaveK

DaveK Senior Member

Doesn't look wide enough to me. It says "will be shipped from the factory" but the quantity for sale is 1. Looks like the only customer that bought one is trying desperatly to get rid of it. :D

7. RCIPlow

RCIPlow Member

I'll take 2!!!
  8. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

At least it is a v plow, maybe Hiniker can use this as a prototype.
  9. northeast

northeast Junior Member

It looks like it would work good in the fluffy stuff,Bring it to Maine
    after a ft. or better of the heavey wet snow,we'll give it a good testing.I would bet the van wouldnt push more then a few feet before burning the tires off the rims,trying to move heavey snow.
    unbelievable. Nick:p
  10. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

Quit makin' fun of it you guys..............

.......................... I've got a bid in right now, I think it'll work good on the Harley I'm getting built. Since the bike won't be finished in time for riding season, might as well put it to work for the winter. Only need 1 tire chain. Hmmmm, V-plow on a V-twin......................................................

.................................................... J/K (hopefully you figured out I was joking by now! :D
  11. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

ROFLMAO - Rob. Too cheap to buy TWO chains? At least it would clear the tire path.
  12. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

Mick - by the time I finish paying for the Harley I'll be lucky if I can afford ANY chains! :D

(Actually, I meant only needing to buy one tire chain for the bike since it's just "one-wheel-drive". Still need both plow chains to keep it straight, I figure those could clip onto the highway pegs..................................................... ;) )
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2001
  13. Alan

Alan PlowSite.com Addict

It's sure different. Looks like the same sort of hokey as the blow molded polyetheylene blades I saw in a local store a few years back.
  14. JCurtis

JCurtis Banned

Looks like something you would put on a Tonka Toy!!!
  15. Ohiosnow

Ohiosnow Senior Member
    from Ohio

tonka toy plow

It kinda reminds me of the new Myer V plow (such a good plow the Myer dealers won't even tell you to buy one).
    Just remember the old saying there's a sucker born every minute. It's probability a very simple dismount as you don't have do do anything, as it has already fell off. :D :D
  16. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

this is the one that I find ammusing, grandma in her grocery getter burning up the trans pushing snow in reverse[​IMG]

by the way the price is up to $202.00
  17. DaveK

DaveK Senior Member

What was grandma thinking when she had the trailer hitch installed on the BACK of the car. :confused: [​IMG]