1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kudos to the Fisher CREW!!!

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by mtnzone, Dec 12, 2010.

1. mtnzone

mtnzone Member

I have let everyone know the exemplary service I just received from fisher on two occasion recently..

Earlier I posted a thread about cutting edges for an EZ V plow where a local retailer said they dont make them anymore when I contacted Fisher Tech help I received an answer that I would need to use x treme cutting edes and fabricate them to work. I must not have explained my swelf succinctly to the tech guys. And we got into a heated discussion as I couldnt believe they didnt make them anymore and voiced it my thread.

Well not one day later I got a pm from KURT from fisher telling me I was right that they made them. He made sure That I got them and called me personally to see that I received what I needed !!!!! kudos... thank you thank you..

Not five days later I had an issue with one of my in bed polycast sanders which I got to say Has driven me nuts since I bought it.. Again called Fisher directly and got the same tech guy.. I said to myself oooooooooh craaaaaap he is going to remember me and there goes any help I'm going to get. Instead he totally surprised me. I told him of all my troubles with this sander I have experienced over the past two years. What I have had to replace from module, to wiring harness ( twice) . I told what the issue was this time, and also threw in that Im a total Fisher guy. And for good measure told him he might remember me from earlier conversation...lol..... we both got a laugh out of it and went from there.. he told me he would look around for a motor for me as that was the issue as the engine seized.. ( at this point I have to say Im meticulous with my equipment) two days went by and he called me and asked for my address.. two days later I received a new fisher motor to replace my old one. Free of charge none the less!!!!

So kudos .... once again you still have and always will have a loyal customer here. you guys went above and beyond what is the norm...... So when any one asks what I think of fisher you know what Im going to say!!

now if I could just get some fisher merchandise like hats and jackets I would make my guys wear them each and every day...lol........... that was a joke not asking for free mind you.......... but they would wear them!! with pride..

one another note next year all my trucks are going to be sporting new x treme blades as my only extreme blade plows and scrapes light years over my mm2 steel hd blades all days long..... today we got all slush..... such a friggin mess to plow...... to see the plow with the extreme blade versus the HDs was night and day.... they all have new cutting edges but the aggressive angle to the extreme really makes the blade cut right down to the pavement.. where the others....... well you get the idea..
  2. RacingZR

RacingZR Senior Member
    from Maine

Good to hear. Seems Fisher got the message that customer service needed improvement.....a lot of good feedback recently.
  3. ATWE

ATWE Junior Member
    from Chicago

I've had good luck with their tech guys too. They helped me figure out how to mount the Extreme-V cutting edges on an EZ-V plow. Loving it!!!
  4. Raconteur

Raconteur Senior Member
    from MA

Fisher has excellent customer service . I had a wing scraping the moldboard problem and Fisher issued a new moldboard in a few days . Dealer swapped it out and I am good ! . Cant get better than that !