1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kubota U35 Excavator

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NEUSWEDE, Mar 9, 2013.

1. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

2009 Kubota U35 zero tail swing Excavator 852 Hours Enclosed cab with heat, hydraulic angle blade, radio, Great condition, very tight, Tracks are in great shape no cuts or major cracks, pins are tight, comes with 12" and 24" digging bucket and 36" smooth grading bucket. 1 owner by a 1 man landscaping company. $35,000 obo

DSC00824 - Copy.JPG

DSC00826 - Copy.JPG

DSC00833 - Copy.JPG

2. Showmestaterida

Showmestaterida Senior Member

Looks great. Will be a great ex for somebody. Why the sale? Outgrow it? Free bump.

3. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

Selling due to purchasing another excavator that is better suited for what I do.

4. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

Is this as pictured? You didn't list the thumb... just wondering. I know someone in the market for one and this seems about right...I will point him in your direction.

5. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

Yes pictures were taken yesterday, didn't list the thumb figured it was implied by the pictures, has flat face couplers for hooking up tilt bucket with valves to turn off the thumb.

6. redneck farmer

redneck farmer Senior Member

Nice looking machine wish I had the capital around to purchase.

7. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

Thats what banks are for!

8. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

open to reasonable offers

9. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Ill trade you for my loader

10. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

great looking machine! free bump

11. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

Price reduced $33,000

12. redneck farmer

redneck farmer Senior Member

Free bump and something about the wife noticing a new payment might not be good

13. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

Sold thanks