1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kubota Tractor Fleet....

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by StratfordPusher, Feb 15, 2009.

1. StratfordPusher

StratfordPusher Senior Member

Addition of our newest 2006 Kubota M125X to our fleet....

Now all we need is more snow......

Al

KubotaM125X1.jpg

KubotaM125X3.jpg

KubotaM125X7.jpg

Kubotas1.jpg

Kubotas3.jpg

2. StratfordPusher

More Tractor Pics

Everyone seems to enjoy pics so here are some more.....

Kubotas5.jpg

Twin Kubota 2008 -1 (3).jpg

M100 2008-3.jpg

Boss western wings.jpg

3. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

nice bota's so when can I borrow one lol j/k

4. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Nice looking tractors. What would the rear blades cost you and how big are they?

5. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

Sweet lookin tractors!!! I like the rear inverted box scraper :cool: I've already got 10% down on the New M135x. It'll be super for next winter season xysport

6. StratfordPusher

Rear Blades

Hey Dave, both are Horst Welding 9' HLA 3500's snow pushers with custom QA set-up for the rear.... had Horst add floating side plates to help with scraping....

Both have worked fantastic as rear back drags, so good that they have yet to be switched to the front loader arms..... yet it only takes a minute to switch it over....

Costs.... think it was around the 4100.00 cdn mark each..

With the heavy snows this winter I am very happy I have them....

Regards Al

HLA 3500 Back Drag  Pusher back 6.jpg

HLA 3500 Back Drag  Pusher back 5.jpg

7. StratfordPusher

Kubota M135X

Very nice unit.... I am sure you will be very happy with it..... the M125X is a great tractor... I am positive the M135X will kick ass.....

Found a video of the M135X
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kt9p4t9_Rg

Regards Al

8. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I think I might just take one of my spare 12 ft's and make it a pull blade the same as yours. I have one job where 1 tractor works all night and I think it might save the guy some time.

9. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

Those are some nice looking tractors. Love that back blade pusher combo.
    How hard is it to get blades from Horst? Do they have a back log?

10. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

About 4-6 weeks.

11. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Nice tractors

12. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

Just tell'em ya know Dave Snyder! & they'll get you one that day! LOL :D :D :waving:

13. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

They have no clue who I am, you have to buy through a dealer.

14. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

That's great! Then I'll have it for Wed. snowstorm.

15. Neige

Neige Sponsor

I am always impressed when a company makes something that has multiple uses. That QA set up looks great, giving me ideas. Keep em coming :drinkup:

16. StratfordPusher

One Offs

Hey Neige, Horst Welding is a great company with great products....I had my local dealer sales rep approach them and ask them to build me these QR custom blades. They where not a standard production item.

I worked with the Horst engineer via the fax machine on the 3 point hitch design drawings. The Horst production team did the rest...

Since posting photos of these blades on this site Horst Welding has sold a few more of these blades... who knows... maybe they will make a production run of them if they get enough demand. and no they are not paying me.... lol.... wish they would... perhaps a free swingwing....if your reading this Horst folks.... ....

The QA is very fast and easy... pull the 2 upper pins and lower the hitch arms, turn tractor around and pick-up the blade with the loader...
    Couldn't be any faster or simplier in view....

For the type of commerial / residential customers we have they work fantastic.... they are a real time saver and boost machine production
    times and the quality of the finished product....

Now that I have a great working pair of them ... I don't think I would be with out them ....

Al

Kubotas7.jpg

17. Supersnow

Supersnow Member

Hey Stratford,
    What is the kubota with the blower shown in the fleet picture? I have a 99' 9000 cab that has been a great tractor, it works with a 10' snow bucket and rear scraper very well as well as anyuthing else I ask it to do. nice fleet!!!

18. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Thanks Al, I think the Horst distributor in Quebec has missed the boat year after year. It was JD on this site that I first heard of them. They look like real quality. Love the Botas, I feal you get real quality for the price you pay.
    Thanks Paul

19. HC plower

HC plower Member

20. StratfordPusher

1999 m9000 dtc

Hey Supersnow... your dead on.... it is also a 1999 with 2500 hrs now, been a fantastic machine.... have run all my blades and buckets on it and it always comes through like a champ..... But for comfort and power... I will take the M125X any day....

Regards Al

1999 M9000 2008-1 (s).jpg

M9000 2008-2 (s).jpg

M9000 2006-3 (s).jpg