1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kubota snowblower.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by lawn king, Feb 9, 2008.

1. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

Brand new kubota 2782 front snowblower. 2 stage (pto) 63" swath, hydraulic chute rotation. Includes front subframe. $4000.00 Call scott @ 781-331-1980.
  2. SteveR

SteveR Senior Member

What tractors does it fit B series by any chance
  3. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

I bought his last blower. Needless to say he is anal about maintaince. This blower has more wear on it from moving it around the shop then being used. Its never seen snow. Should fit a B3030, B2710, B2910, etc. All the larger frame B series.
  4. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

This unit is mint, i mounted it on the tractor, blew through 20 feet of snow to make she operated properly. Its been sitting on a pallet in my shop for 2.5 years, time for a new home. This unit fits B3030,B7800,B2910 and it may also fit the B2710 & B2630?