1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kubota Snow Plow Dozer blade 2040

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by grasmancolumbus, Dec 20, 2009.

1. grasmancolumbus

grasmancolumbus Senior Member

I have a Kubota Snow Plow/ Dozer blade 2040 for sale has new hydro lines and fittings. Hydro up down left right nice condition. In Columbus Ohio. Have many pics.

198.jpg

194.jpg

193.jpg

191.jpg

197.jpg

2. grasmancolumbus

3. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

How much???

4. grasmancolumbus

asking 500

5. Tang

Tang Junior Member
    from Ohio

What series Kubota tractor was that mounted on? L2350?

6. grasmancolumbus

came off a L2250

7. Tang

Tang Junior Member
    from Ohio

Can you tell me how why the blade is? I've got an L2650 - if this will mount, I'm interested.

Thanks,
    Shane

8. grasmancolumbus

The blade is 5 foot wide Checking on the mount question calling the Kubota dealer.

9. grasmancolumbus

According to the Kubota Dealer in Canal Winchester Taylor and Sons , Yes this blade will mount on a L 2650. Let me know when you want to come get it I am near Port Columbus Airport $500.00 You can call me on my cell phone 614-975-2997. Thanks

10. Tang

Tang Junior Member
    from Ohio

Okay - thanks for checking that this will work on the 2650. Let me check available funds w/ my wife and I'll give you a call.

Couple other questions - does this include all hardware to mount? If I come to buy, can you still hook up to show all hydraulic cylinders working?

11. Tang

Tang Junior Member
    from Ohio

How's the wear edge? Can't really tell from the pictures but it looks like it might need replacing.

12. grasmancolumbus

Hardware as far as brackets are included you may have to buy some nuts and bolts you can have whatever I have brackets, sub frame, blade, hydro lines. The blade is equiped with quick release fittings. The only reason blade was removed was to install loader bucket. There are no issues with the operation of the blade however I am not able to hook it up to my tractor I would have to un hook the loader to do so and am not going to do that. Sorry Too much time in that... Call a Kubota dealer to find out what these plows are worth you'll be surprised. sub frame alone will cost more than what I am asking for the entire set up. See what you need to make it work and see if it is worth it to you.
    The cutting edge is not new but has not been abused. This plow was used on a tractor plowing snow only. On about 20 residential accounts in Columbus, Ohio you could probably guess how a many times it has actually been used we don't get that much snow here maybe 3-4 pushes a year. Again its 500 bucks...

13. grasmancolumbus

another pic

196.jpg

14. Tang

Tang Junior Member
    from Ohio

Thanks again for the additional information - trying to ask all pertinent questions before wasting either parties time and deciding it's a no-go.

I should have clarfied - can you hook-up the hydraulics to see the cylinders work? I could be wrong, but I'm thinking it should be pretty straight forward if you use the loader valve and you've got mating quick connects on the tractor. I don't need to see the plow mounted on the tractor.

Thanks again!

15. grasmancolumbus

Kubota Bump

16. snowman4

snowman4 Senior Member

No need to bump, just answer the question?

17. grasmancolumbus

are you interested

18. snowman4

snowman4 Senior Member

Maybe. Can you hook up the hydro lines to make sure the cylinders work................

19. grasmancolumbus

You don't seem too busy come on over we can do it together

20. snowman4

snowman4 Senior Member

just tyring to give you some help to make $500. Someone asked you a question....