1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kubota skids are out!

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by lawn king, Jul 3, 2010.

1. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

Its official, they are on the market as of 6 29 10. Check out the specs, the numbers are impressive! Designed and built by kubota from belts to bulbs!
  2. Bruce'sEx

Bruce'sEx Senior Member

Well compact track loaders, not skids... I'll get to see them soon, when the kubota rodeo is in town
  3. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

I thought they were called bobcats
  4. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

Kinda funny it took kubota like 20 years to catch on......

I love how they use a baby dump truck for thier gallery pics....
  5. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

If they are built like kubotas tractors, they will be a serious competitor in the existing market!
  6. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN

I spent over 25 years in the attachment industry and was told at one time by a Kubota executive that Kubota was getting their fair share of the skid steer loader market, in terms of dollars, by supplying engines to the industry. That's probably one of the reasons that they are just now entering the market.

IDOCTORTREES Senior Member
    from MONTANA

Show some pics please..
  8. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

True enough... They might put a pretty big dent on bobcats....

It will depend on pricing tho...
  9. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

new track machine:

Outstanding Power and Performance
    Both Kubota compact track loader models deliver best-in-class bucket breakout force and exceptional lifting capacity to provide outstanding performance and productivity. The 74.3-gross horsepower SVL75 boasts a 6,204-pound bucket breakout force and a 4,881-pound lifting capacity. The 90-gross horsepower SVL90 has a bucket breakout force of 7,961 pounds and a lifting capacity of 5,869 pounds. Both models are powered by a four-cylinder, direct injection, turbo-charged Kubota diesel engine. Kubota’s versatile compact track loaders are equipped with a rigid-mount undercarriage and a vertical lift designed for long reach and maximum lifting and dumping capabilities. A variety of performance-matched attachments are available for the SVL75 and SVL90, including several bucket options with teeth or straight edges, 4-in-1 buckets, pallet forks and more.

kubota track machine.jpg

kubota track machine1.jpg
  10. Mackman

Mackman PlowSite.com Addict
    from S.E. PA

Still like CASE!!!:D
  11. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

X2 i enjoy my Case skids