1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kubota Skid Steer Track Machines (pics)

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by cedargrovetpm, Feb 10, 2010.

1. cedargrovetpm

cedargrovetpm Junior Member

Here are some unreleased photos of the new Kubota. Double secret squirrel mission. Enjoy!

SVL 1.jpg

SVL 2.jpg

SVL 3.jpg

SVL 4.jpg

SVL 5.jpg
  2. cedargrovetpm

cedargrovetpm Junior Member

The last couple Kubota pics

Here are a couple more of the pics from the secret squirrel society. Enjoy!

SVL 6.jpg

SVL 7.jpg

SVL 8.jpg
  3. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Those pics have been around for a year or so. :cool:

Have they announced a release date yet?
  4. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

Thats what I was just gonna say... :cool:

But do you know if the M59's are any good? ;)
  5. jayman3

jayman3 Senior Member

Hey Cre I know a guy here in town has one and he has had nothing but problems with it,front driveshafts,the hoe breaking off,the cab in one corner cracked,do you have any problems with ours other than finding manhole covers:laughing:
  6. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

I hear they will be coming with no cab option.... I don't know what Kubota thinks this is not having their TLB or now their CTL series come with cabs... Even the cabs for their R series wheel loaders are pretty crappy if you ask me. I priced out a R520S loader and it was around $53,000 and the cab felt like an add on curtis or something. Tiny doors, steel walls, horribly loud, no A/C.

Now their tractor cabs are a whole different story. I own two of them and they are both just beyond comfortable.

I really like Kubota as a brand, don't get me wrong, but I really see nothing special about this machine that gives it any advantage over any other track machine... Besides the fact that you can get a cab with other machines and not with the Kubota.

All this talk of them not having a cab with it is just based on what my dealer told me of them not having a cab option, and me quickly scanning through that brochure and no seeing anything about it.
  7. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I'm suprised it took them this long to come out with a skid steer.
  8. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

They didn't.

They are coming out with compact track loaders. ;)
  9. Hysert

Hysert PlowSite.com Addict

Yes they need a cab!!!!! I really like my Kubota's no malor problems with any of them and I've had 4..... I heard that Bobcat is going to a new engine or engine supplier because Kubota brought out there first skid??????? any imput.....