1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kubota RTV900

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Jon Geer, Sep 28, 2004.

1. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Kubota RTV900 w/ BLIZZARD 680LT.

Take a look boys and gals, tell me what you think? :waving:

2. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

looks better then the bobcat do you have a model number i wanna look it up

3. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

4. ZamboniHDB

ZamboniHDB Senior Member

Sweet looking rig! Too bad I don't have the sidewalks to justify the purchase. Can you fully enclose the cab and get heat for it? Also, are the wipers fr the windshield?

Rick

5. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

That looks like a mean orange sidewalk machine!!! All it needs is a strobe kit!!! :cool:

6. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

You can get a fully loaded RTV900.

Strobe kit
    Fully enclosed cab (steel doors or poly)
    Glass windsheild w/ wiper
    Heat
    22hp Diesel engine
    Hydro drive ( not centrifical like others )
    Rear hyro remote aux.
    AM/FM CD player w/ 4 speakers
    Rear and front Off Road lights
    Winch
    Heavy Duty Front Struts
    Etc....................................... :yow!:

Check out the web site for more info.

www.kubota.com

7. BMQ

BMQ Junior Member
    from 72315

Wonder what one like this one cost with the plow on it?? How wide is the plow?

8. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Fully loaded with the plow, about $17500.00 plus tax.

The plow is 80" in width.

9. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

is that a 2 speed transfer case

10. lotsoflights

lotsoflights Member

Boy what timing

Hi,
    I'm so close to getting a John Deere 1435 with a blade and a cab....does this thing move left to right? If so does it work by hand or hydro? I will also need a blade to fit a 62" sidewalk? Is this possible?

Craig

11. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Without making this a product brochure forum, let's use or computer savvy and refer to the website?????????

www.kubota.com

pumpkin:

12. lotsoflights

lotsoflights Member

nothing on the web site

I would agree if I didn't already look. The web site does not detail that you can add a Blizzard or any plow other then the Kubota plow. If there is other information on the web page please let me know.

13. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

I apologize, the BLIZZARD plow is something we have added as a dealer. It is a BLIZZARD model 680LT. You will find all the specs on the plow on their site.

www.blizzardplows.com

:)

14. lotsoflights

lotsoflights Member

Thanks...

How does it turn left to right? I called my local dealer and they have no clue....I called my John Deere dealer and they have no clue.....how can I ge this to work???

15. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

When you are talking left or right, what is it you are refering to??? The plow or RTV?? That might help me out to narrowing your question down.

Thanks,

Jon

16. lotsoflights

lotsoflights Member

Left to right..

Sorry, I was referrring to the blade...some rtv or utv's need to be moved by hand. There is not hydro turning. I would rather not get out of the machine to turn the blade from side to side. If I had to get out every time I will. I just didn't want to be uninformed.....

if you have any other photos of the install would be great...

17. corkireland

corkireland Senior Member

What he has done here is put a regular blizzard full electro hydrualic plow on this machine. Its 680 lt is the same plow one would put on a jeep or ranger or s10. Its simply been put on the Kubota though in this instance. Its like any other fullly hyrdraulic plade uses hydrualic lifts and rams to raise lower and angle the blade via a control from with in the cab. Hope this clears up the issue! :salute:

18. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Cleared that up. :) Thank you for the assistance. Corkieland is correct, the plow is the same as the one you would put on you smaller light trucks, still fully operational and functional from the cab. Sorry for the confusion.

:bluebounc

19. lotsoflights

lotsoflights Member

What about a Gator

Is it possible to get this on a gator? I will also need the blade to fit a sidewalk that is 52 to 53" wide? It seems like there is not a dealer around here that has a clue.....any ideas?

Is it to heavy on the front end of the unit?

20. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

I don't think Blizzard manufactures a mount for a gator. I do know they make one for a Kubota. :cool: