1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

kubota RTV-X1100c

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by docsgmc, Mar 24, 2015.

1. docsgmc

docsgmc Senior Member

After looking at all the UTVs out there we were able to pick up this kubota to do our small parking lots and 5 miles of side walks. This little machine is Amazing !
    Its the only unit with heat and A/C.

IMG_2229.jpg

2. snowcrazy

snowcrazy Senior Member
    from ohio

that is cool as heck man
    !!!! it would really be nice to have one of these for my banks!!!!

3. docsgmc

docsgmc Senior Member

we used it last storm and it was great! hydrostatic transmission you cant beat it .

4. AC700EFI

AC700EFI Member

We have a bobcat 3650, ours has heat, ac, radio from the factory.

5. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Subscribed.............

6. docsgmc

docsgmc Senior Member

Man the sales man got me with that line LOL! boss doent recommend a plow for the BOBCAT

Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
  7. ProperLandscape

ProperLandscape Member

The Bobcat has front hydraulics with a PTO for a blower. The straight blade for the bobcat is ok. Every time you adjust the angle you have to play with the tilt to get the blade level on the ground. I looked at the Kubota but ended up with the Bobcat because it will accept a materials bucket for summer use. i really like the boss v on the kubota!!!! That would make a killer sidewalk and clean-up machine

8. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

I know there is a broom for the RTV, not sure aboot a blower.

After having 1 belt drive UTV for work, I will never have another. RTV's are the hands down best for strictly work.

9. ProperLandscape

ProperLandscape Member

I agree. The Polaris Brutus / Bobcat 3650 are more for large estate owners. I don't see my Brutus holding up to daily use. The RTV needs front hydraulics so it can be used in the summer also. It's nice moving mulch or topsoil in a cab with a/c when it's 90 degrees! Or if it's michigan, spreading 6a stone on a driveway in march with the heat on when its 22 degrees

10. docsgmc

docsgmc Senior Member

I dont think you can go wrong with a machine that has a hydrostatic transmition.That was the big selling point for me and that I need the V plow for sidewalks.

11. MXZ1983

MXZ1983 Senior Member

That looks awesome! Does it seem to push good amounts of snow ok?

12. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

What was the price tag on this set up, ball park? ?

13. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

18-19K for the machine, 3-4K for the blade.

I'm debating right now between an RTV1100 and a Toolcat. Toolcat is winning in all but the long term reliability and overall cost. Only been able to find 2 people running a broom on their RTV's, and neither are happy with the performance. The account the machine will be used on must have a broom or blower, no blades allowed period.

14. sns250

sns250 Member

We purchased a Toolcat last season for use on sidewalks. We clear about 200,000 sq ft of sidewalk. They want it clear all the time so we run a 075 bulk spreader in the bed. Put over 100 tons through it last year. We also strictly ran the bobcat angle broom when clearing. Great machine for what we do but it does have it's own issues.