1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kubota RTV rotary snow broom

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Northsnow, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Northsnow

Northsnow Member

Selling a 1 year old Kubota rotary broom used three times. RTV died and not replacing this season so broom is just taking up space. It is located in Buffalo Grove IL.

Open to offers to move it before snow flys. Want it out of our yard.

2. boatmehcanic

boatmehcanic Junior Member
    from Iowa

What about the dead rtv want to sell that?

3. lawnkale

lawnkale Senior Member
    from Indiana

can u send pics to 2194069615

4. Northsnow

Northsnow Member

Dead RTV is gonzo. Fire melted the crap out of it and insurance took the glob that was left. I will send pics today.

5. JOEC

JOEC Member

I have a 900 Im trying to sell. How much for the broom and don't you need a different hydraulic system ?

6. jfd774

jfd774 Junior Member

Pics please 502 817 8762

7. Northsnow

Northsnow Member

JOEC, this was on an RTV 1100. It came set up so i dont know for sure about the hydraulics as extra. I was looking for 2,000.00.

I will get pics out tomorrow for sure guys, sorry for the delay. Had a small emergency. Thank you.

8. JOEC

JOEC Member

Thank you, I will let the new owners know. Just sold my 900 and will ask them if they need it. Still would like to see the picture.

9. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

Would like to see photos!

10. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

Would still like to see photos. Thanks !