1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kubota RTV 900 with Boss V plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mrploww, May 6, 2013.

1. mrploww

mrploww Junior Member
    from OH

I am considering selling my 2005 Kubota RTV 900. I am looking at moving and just won't need it. It is camo, has 510 hours, has brand new Kubota glass windshield, brand new metal roof, power dump, brand new seat back and bottom, and has a 1 year old Boss Power V plow. Everything is in very good condition. It has always been stored inside and everything underneath has always been coated with Fluid Film. I have a plastic roof, lexan windshield, and a soft cab that I will throw in if you wanted. I just bought and installed the windshield and metal roof about 3 weeks ago. I don't have pics with the roof and glass windshield, but will get updated pics tonight.
    The Boss plow has the Smart Hitch 2 system and plow shoes. Fluid just changed with Boss fluid.
    I have receipts and paperwork with it.

$14,000obo. Located in central OH. Email me seinfeld3@hotmail.com for more information and pictures.