1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kubota Plowing Video

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by firstclasslawnc, Jan 25, 2008.

1. firstclasslawnc

firstclasslawnc Junior Member

2. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice!! Cool to see something different! I wonder what a set-up like that goes for??payup
  3. firstclasslawnc

The first one is a m125x with a daniels 16ft on the front and a 16ft swingwing on the back. The First Tractor will be around $70,000
    The Second Half of the Video is a 7040 (70hP) with a bilzzard 86'11 and a 14ft ebling swingwing. That one is right around $47,000 (DONT QUOTE ME PLEASE)

Last edited: Jan 25, 2008
  4. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

We have the same blade but an 18 ft, and harness on a JD and it works well. Is the back blade on the 125 an Ebling and if so I would really appreciate a price on just the rear blade, that hooks up to the 3 point hitch.
  5. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

There was a guy on here that just bought a 7040 and he was having trouble pushing a 10 ft box with it. It seems to me that it should have no problem with that after seeing that video. those are some nice machines. I would like a kubota one day.:)
  6. firstclasslawnc

It is an ebling. I don't know on the price because I don't sell them. (I think they are between 5,000 and 6,500) I know that blizzard 8611 and backblade combo was about 11,500 for that 7040. I use a truck version. You can call Jim at 616-532-8400

The guy that was having problems had the wrong tires. The tractor works great!
  7. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Hey I know those people in that video. Wish they would have only had the name and number on the first and last part of the video, it kinda blocks the view. I thought they were moving a little slow for my taste, but to each his own.:dizzy: JMO

8. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

holy god the one with the blizzard blade is moving alot of snow !!!!! :dizzy: i love it
  9. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

get a kubota i have one and love it it dose way more than i thought it would
  10. HC plower

HC plower Member

It seems that they're really revving those kubotas, as indicated with some wheelspin and that really great exhaust note, really pushing and pulling . Does this create any reliability or maintenance issues over time?
  11. HC plower

HC plower Member

If it helps the price, the first tractor is a M108x, as you can see the model number around 4:35. What kind of modifications are necessary for the front plow frame? Those two setups continue to impress.
  12. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

The plow frame bolts to the front weight harness holes and goes back to the rear draw bar. No mods to the tractor, it takes 10-15 min to put it on.
  13. firstclasslawnc

your right. the company in the first part has both a 108x and a 125 i believe. The 108x is electronically injected like current trucks therefore it really never bogs, the 125 is still mechanically injected like old dodges
  14. themrk2

themrk2 Junior Member

Tractor model

Looks like you had some response to the video.

I didn't post any plowing with a 125X yet. From what I can see, it doesn't perform much different from the 108X. Same tranny, slightly smaller frame, but nothing worth getting excited about.
  15. Peterbilt

Peterbilt Senior Member
    from IA.

You know what. I am so sick of spending all my money. But I really think I need one of those swing wings.

My god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. firstclasslawnc

17. newhol plower

newhol plower Member

why not have swing wing only on front
  18. themrk2

themrk2 Junior Member

Sounds like First Class doesn't want to do my work for me anymore.
    What a shame.
    Sorry guys, I would have answered earlier, but I wasn't signed up to post.

There's no reason you can't just do the swing wing. But the rear blade is so productive, that it's hard not to justify the cost.
  19. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Good to see a tracor vid for a change
  20. themrk2

themrk2 Junior Member

Revving engines

HD Plower
    I hear what you're saying, the tractors are running around 2,000 rpm's. These engines are designed to be run at max RPM for a full day's work. They actually perform much better at max RPM than they do otherwise. Hope that helps.