1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kubota M9960

Discussion in 'Normand Snow Blowers' started by snowplow12345, Feb 15, 2014.

1. snowplow12345

snowplow12345 Member

So i am really considering adding a tractor and blower to our snow operations for next winter. I have 103 condo drives 1 mile from my shop and about 30 drives within 1 mile radius of condos.( the potential to add clients i believe is huge in these areas) .

I was at local kubota dealer today and looked at the M9960. Not having any experience with tractors before i was wondering what kind of Normand blower i could use with this tractor and maybe what would be the most important features i should have or add to this tractor for blowing residential drives?

photo 10.jpg

2. ry_rock

ry_rock Senior Member

I am no expert but I would suggest the inverted blower, in my opinion you can't beat them!!
    May find you need front suitcase weights.
    If you are using a truck and plow now you will probably cut your time in at least half
    Keep us posted on your decision and how it works out for you!

3. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Neige would be the guy to pm and ask questions!

4. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

N92-280HINV is the one you'll need for that tractor. I can help you also :)