1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kubota M9000,Ebling,Blizzard,Western V

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jchudzinski, Oct 1, 2015.

1. jchudzinski

jchudzinski Junior Member

Kubota M-9000 with 16' Ebling, and Blizzard 8611 HD with wing extensions that makes it 13' and runs on tractors hydro's. Tractor has about 900 hrs on it, and is in great shape, shuttle shift 16F, 16R. new tires front and back. Heat/AC CD player. Lights and Caution lights all around. $45,900.00. Two Western MVP 8.5 comes with mount and wiring for your truck. $3,900.00. Flink tailgate spreader, new auger and spinner motor, great shape. $2,000.00. Text for pics 989-942-0055.

2. LapeerLandscape

LapeerLandscape PlowSite.com Addict

MVP plus? controller? fleet flex?

3. jchudzinski

not the flared wing one, comes with everything. controller and all. I didn't pay attention to the ones we wanted to sell, and one is 9.5 and is poly that one is going to be $4,400.

4. Freshwater

Freshwater Senior Member

V plows, 2 plug with steel center cutting edge? 2 or 3 plug with rubber center cutting edge? Plow, mount, wiring, controller? Just trying to help identify which ones your selling.

5. jchudzinski

Mvp plus 2 plug, all steel cutting edge, everything is included let me know what your mounting it on and will have a mount a harness,

6. Freshwater

Freshwater Senior Member

You can't receive a private message until you get 10 posts.

7. jchudzinski

8. Freshwater

Freshwater Senior Member

Email sent

9. Gr8WhiteNorth

Gr8WhiteNorth Senior Member

10. Freshwater

Freshwater Senior Member

Did you get my email?

11. snowsniper1

snowsniper1 Senior Member

12. jchudzinski

Freshwater I didn't get your e-mail, Gr8white north what do you want pics of

13. Freshwater

Freshwater Senior Member

Sent another one

14. jchudzinski

8.5 is gone, everything else still around