1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kubota M7040 added to fleet

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by dmax08, Oct 24, 2010.

1. dmax08

dmax08 Senior Member

Here is the 2008 M7040 I bought and another pic of the Fleet

001.jpg

002.jpg

2. snowman6

snowman6 Senior Member

Looks good. Can't wait to see pics of it in action.

3. dmax08

dmax08 Senior Member

lol lake effect will be here before we know it..

4. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

Looks good!

5. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

Nice looking tractor, better show some action shots..

6. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Awsome equipment. How hany hp is the tractor? What year is that old Chevy with the Fisher Speed Caster?

7. dmax08

dmax08 Senior Member

Its the 70hp range for kubota, and the old chevy is a 1986 with the speed caster..

8. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

what tires on the dmax??

9. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

That Kubota must have plenty of power to plow. What are you using it for (lots, driveways, ect.)? Your 1986 Chevy is realy nice to.

10. dmax08

dmax08 Senior Member

The tractor will be used for lots and some custom work we do on cottage roads.

11. dmax08

dmax08 Senior Member

The tires on the dmax are the new Goodyear Duratrax. Nice tire. I also have them on company truck to for the winter..

12. serafii

serafii Senior Member

Sweet trucks, I love your '86, I had one just like it. Sold it last year, worst decision I've made.

13. cubanb343

cubanb343 Senior Member
    from ERIE

Awesome tractor, Get some weight hanging off the back of it, will help tremendously

14. rob_cook2001

rob_cook2001 2000 Club Member

I agree with cuban, Nice rig. Hang 500-750lbs off of the 3pt and push some snow. Do you just run a dirt bucket on the skid?
    Robert

15. dmax08

dmax08 Senior Member

Have 8' box for skid steer,...................... the 86 truck still gets used every time is snows it is the most dependable truck out there.

Not to mention it has 450hp sitting under the hood..

16. serafii

serafii Senior Member

The old custom delux have to be the most dependable trucks gm ever made, I would take an old k30 over a nbs sierra or silverado any day

17. dmax08

dmax08 Senior Member

No doubt i agree. most of the time my other guys run that truck.. but twice last year i ran it for 12 hours straight for two days.. never blinked a eye just kept on going. Lol but it is a pig on gas

18. serafii

serafii Senior Member

Mine never let me down, the last winter I had it I pushhed with no ballast and summer tires n it still didn't let me down. I absolutely loved it, the 6.2 was never thirsty. I'd fill my 6.5 1.5 times b4 I filled the 6.2

19. dmax08

dmax08 Senior Member

Thinking about a rear snow blower, anyone have any suggestions on brand.

20. serafii

serafii Senior Member

Pronovost makes pretty good blowers