1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kubota M108 Snow setup

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Supersnow, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Supersnow

Supersnow Member

I guess I posted these in the wrong spot, here they are. The rear tool started out as an 8' Landpride box and is now modified to an 8-10-12' puller depending on the wing setting, we have about 800 lbs of plate steel bolted to the back for extra ballast when using the 10' snow bucket for re-distibuting piles and loader work. I may change the wings to Hydraulic next season,

P1010200.jpg

rear box 1.jpg

rear box 2.jpg

P1010277.jpg

rear box 6.jpg

2. serafii

serafii Senior Member

nice tractor and a nice size snow bucket up front take a look at my new holland in my profile

3. Supersnow

Supersnow Member

What type of work do you do with your New Holland?

4. serafii

serafii Senior Member

i do mostly residentiel drieways with it and a few little parking lots. what about you with your kubota?

5. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

How much does that tractor cost?

6. NSDOT

NSDOT Senior Member

That's a sweetie, I love it, I have a L4150, works great but I lust after a bigger tractor!

7. Supersnow

Supersnow Member

M108 snow setup

This tractor is used for heavy snow that we occasionally get here in S.E. michigan and a condominium complex that also contains a subdivision with streets. We subcontract for other contractors who do not have large equipment and run out of space to pile snow with trucks. Summer use is grading, private road maintenance and a 3PT tree spade is also fitted on the rear. The bare bones tractor loader was around $52,000 but traded in an M9000 that I had for 10 years (also a great tractor) so the hit wasn't too bad. NSDOT the 4150 is a good machine, I had a 5450 open cab before the 9000 and it was a beast but the Kubota factory cab is hard to beat when it's cold out. SIZE]