1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kubota M105S

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by onsight, Dec 6, 2010.

1. onsight

onsight Senior Member

After a lot of thought and picking up a new account, I decided to add a Tractor to my fleet. I bought a Kubota M105S, put a 10' ProTech Pusher on the front and an Ebling pull plow for the back. Barely got everything ready in time for our first plowable snow this past Saturday.

2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Looks good, hope it works well for you. You should really put your company name on it.;)
  3. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Very nice!
  4. skidooer

skidooer Senior Member

very nice setup and yes more signage forsure
  5. StratfordPusher

StratfordPusher Senior Member

Front Fender

Nice set up.... I would add a set of JD fenders on the front wheels, helps to keep the road spray off the glass..

6. wewille

wewille Senior Member

Looks great! How much did you get over there? We got 4 1/2 inches. South of us the got 6+.
  7. onsight

onsight Senior Member

We ended up with 3.5 inches. Hopefully there is a better storm coming in for this weekend. I was happy that we didn't get a big dump right off the bat - it made the learning curve a little easier.
  8. bonerigo.1

bonerigo.1 Junior Member

Looks like your signage on the side doors could be in your line of sight. Do they affect your ability to see?
  9. blmc5150

blmc5150 Member

Fenders are a must on those tractors. Looks good. I've got a 108X myself.
  10. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

Really nice setup....
  11. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

very clean! looking good!
  12. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Im really digging those Eblings.

Nice setup.
  13. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

Looks good, what type of accounts do you use the new tractor at?
  14. onsight

onsight Senior Member

I have a mix of truck terminals and apt. buildings. Works great for pulling out docks and parking spots. I was really surprised at how much the Ebling holds.

Does anyone know what model of Deere I would look for fenders off of?

The lettering doesn't block your vision bad at all.
  15. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

You dont need Deere fenders unless thats what you really want. Your Kubota dealer should have fender kits.
    You could also fabricate fender mounts and buy fenders at a heavy truck part supply store too and save a bundle. The mounts are pretty simple.
  16. onsight

onsight Senior Member

Thanks alot!
  17. onsight

onsight Senior Member

18. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

That's some sweet equipment you have there! We only got about 2" on Sat. But it was a great day to get all the bugs worked out, and believe me there were some! Also, got my new workers a chance to practice in a smaller storm.
  19. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I wouldn't have your operator waste his time by backing up to catch the pile that the Ebling made. He should be able to catch that snow when he's doing his cleanup passes.
  20. MDSP

MDSP Member

We bought a new m100x and they wanted $500 for front fenders. They are nothing but a fender bracket and a cheap piece of rubber. Go to your dealer and look at them and make your own.