1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kubota L5740 snow blower vs. 17" of snow

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by bpbolde, Dec 25, 2013.

1. bpbolde

bpbolde Junior Member

2. mega10cab

mega10cab Senior Member

Looks like it's going through a dusting haha. Badass. Thing had no problems with it. Wish it would storm here again

3. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

Good to see someone local on here. I work in Frederick quite a bit. Born and raised there. Whats your company name?

4. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Wow, thats sweet.

5. mega10cab

mega10cab Senior Member

Actually work for the fire dept. Work PT as a hardscaper, snow removal doing residential driveways. Looking for work. Just got a plow on my truck and looking to step up to bigger jobs.

6. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

That's cool. The bigger jobs usually require GL ins. though and some other business related info that you might want to look into. All my work is north of the md/pa border. I had 15 driveways in Frederick but took on that many up my way. Can't be two places at once so I let them know I couldn't do them anymore. I make 3 times the money and only drive a round trip of 8 miles. :)

Looks like we might get 2-4 tomorrow evening/night. Bring it on. Most all my customers are zero trigger. If it drops a inch I'm either plowing or dumping salt. The "roads" I clear are very steep private two way roads. Then there's the actual driveways once I'm at the top! Add two of the roads together and 15 driveways total and all I see is green!!!!! :D payup

7. mega10cab

mega10cab Senior Member

I sure hope it snows. Problem is, the guy I got in with has my in rockville. Where it always snows less, and it's a 1" trigger. If I hadn't of waited I could've gotten in with a company in Frederick. Really wanting a few good storms. I missed the first two this year. Leaving in March for Daytona bike week. The extra money would be nice lol.