1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kubota L39 TLB

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by cold_and_tired, Oct 9, 2010.

1. cold_and_tired

cold_and_tired PlowSite.com Addict

I have the opportunity to pick up one or two of these for a GREAT price.

I'm still waiting to hear back from a cab manufacturer about pricing for a fully enclosed cab which will be a deal maker or breaker.

Anyway, has anyone used one for pushing snow? It would either have my 8' pusher or the blade on it.

This machine would really fit the bill for my summer work but I would like to get it working this winter.

2. plowatnight

plowatnight Senior Member
    from Mn

Hey cold, That is similar to my New Holland TC 34 Boomer. I love it 8'-10' Max probably but you want a hydro for snow. Also depends where and how you use it. But it will definitely push and pile snow. I have about 27K in mine w/ a heated cab and loader and 60" 3pt blower
  3. jbutch83

jbutch83 Senior Member

I have a Kubota L48, and used it last winter for stacking and moving snow. It worked great,but no cab. That is the issue that I am having right now is finding a cab for it. Curtis quit making the cab for this tractor, don't know if they still make one for the 39. The 39 should work fine, just don't plan on loading any large trucks with it, as the 48 will barely do that due to height issues. Let me know what you find for a cab. I am waiting to hear back from both Sims and Laurin, as they seem to be the only places that make aftermarket cabs for Kubota.
  4. plowatnight

plowatnight Senior Member
    from Mn

My Dad had a L3010, he put a sims softside cab on it and was pretty satisfied. Only thing was it had just the door on the left(as you're sitting on it) so he modded. it so that doors were on both sides of the cab.