1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kubota L3540

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ry_rock, Dec 19, 2011.

1. ry_rock

ry_rock Senior Member

Just took delivery of my new Kubota L3540, wish we had snow to try it out!!!
    Thanks to everyone who has shared there expertise good and bad, hepled with my decision making!! Hope everyone has a great safe and profitable winter!!

2. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Cool! Where's the pictures ????

3. ry_rock

ry_rock Senior Member

4. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

What kind of blower is that? Looks like you might want to put some shoes on the side to help contain the snow in also.

5. ry_rock

ry_rock Senior Member

The blower is a meteor, I was working with a budget this season. I have poly sitting here to fab up skid shoes etc one I am able to try it out and see where I need to place it to get the best results.
    Hopefully all goes well this season and maybe a couple years from now I can get a bigger tractor and one of your normand blowers!!

6. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

I didn't even know Meteor made an inverted blower. I'm sure you'll make some cash with it and your tractor. I noticed you don't have any snow there yet either... we are pretty dry here this winter too. Here's to a good winter for you :drinkup:

7. Alpha Property

Alpha Property Senior Member

maybe this will help tymusic

Kubota.jpg