1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kubota L2800 water

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by CrazyCooter, Jan 1, 2011.

1. CrazyCooter

CrazyCooter Senior Member

Just went through and changed all fluids on my L2800. Now that my pocket is much lighter, I have developed an issue. I am having water coming from somewhere and contaminating my newly changed hydraulic oil. I am assuming that I need to replace my shifter boot (as it's cracked so water can get into there) and plan on doing that - but can anyone else think of where water might be getting in? Keep in mind this is a 2006 with less than 200 hrs. No leakage of any sort anywhere.

Ideas, guys? It already sucks having to buy a new filter and oil again (kubota UDT oil is hella pricey) and I'd really rather not take it into the dealer - they are far away and I'd rather not blow a grand having the dealer deal with it.