1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kubota L-35 w/plow and 6' blower

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dmq400, Jan 15, 2011.

1. dmq400

dmq400 Junior Member

2001 Kubota L-35 with 1300 hrs. Factory backhoe with HYDRAULIC thumb. 72" PUMA snowblower custom fit minute man 7' plow on quick hitch. Curtis cab, 4 work lites, bucket, old bush hog 5' and single bottom plow. VG condition. $23,000

Picts at Flickr: d.quaranto's Photostream

2. Mdwstsnow512

Mdwstsnow512 Senior Member

im not tryin to be a dick.. honest question here.

why do you need the plow to have a lift ram if the machine has the ability to lift with the arms?

3. mrplowcjc

mrplowcjc Junior Member

That is one nice set up.
  4. dmq400

dmq400 Junior Member

Nate- It was a just straight MM plow that I welded to a quick hitch plate and then ran the cable to the battery and cab.Only the angle cyl's. are working and yes the up/down is controlled by the loader stick. Sure I could have spent a lot more time cutting the lift assembly and moving the pump etc and re-plumbing it....but I didn't. Works great as is and perhaps sticks out front another 16" or so then a
    "normal" set up. I think its an advantage though cause' I can really push back the banks with the longer reach. Probably not so handy if one was plowing city lots -dq-
  5. GSORK

GSORK Senior Member

Bump it up.
    Nice unit.
    Is it Hydro?
    How much does that thing Weigh?
  6. dmq400

dmq400 Junior Member

Its called glide-shift. 8 forward and reverse gears with a neutral/forward/reverse lever on the steering wheel. Has a clutch but does not have to be used when shifting in low RPM's NEVER grinds. Works great, read about it on a Kubota site. Don't know the exact wt. but DO know it was specifically designed to be pulled behind a 3/4 ton p.u.
    New pic with the backhoe attached