1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kubota Front Fenders Help!!

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by snopushin ford, Jul 14, 2016.

1. snopushin ford

snopushin ford Senior Member
    from mass

Hi, I have a 2012 Kubota m7040 and I want to put front fenders on it but my dealer said they are only available in Canada. Does anyone know if this is true?? And if so does anyone deal with a dealer up there that will ship to the U.S?? Getting salt all ovr the cab drives me nuts!!. Thank Matt

2. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Can't say for sure, but my guess is your dealer is an idiot.

3. RAZOR

RAZOR Senior Member

I don't see why they would not be available in the US. Give Topline Trailers a call at 1-888-701-6185 they should be able to help you out.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
  4. FredG

FredG 2000 Club Member

I would dare to say your post is for sure!! Idiot at best. Whats Kabota gray market now. :dizzy::dizzy:

5. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Have you tried calling a different 'Bota dealer?

6. 512high

512high Senior Member

I had a 2006 Kubota L-4330HSTC(cab model), I too am anal..lol, my Kubota Dealer said the same, they are not available in the USA(that was about 3 years ago), I ordered a set with all hardware and instructions, were easy to install, i found a Kubota Dealer near NH that spoke english, ordered and with shipping, (pretty heavy) and thru customs came out to about $885.00 us dollars, thats all i can offer.

7. snopushin ford

from mass

Thank for the replies guys. I am waiting to hear from another dealer if they can get them. I think its crazy that it is so hard to get something like fenders.

512high I had a 2006 Kubota L-4330HSTC(cab model), I too am anal..lol, my Kubota Dealer said the same, they are not available in the USA(that was about 3 years ago), I ordered a set with all hardware and instructions, were easy to install, i found a Kubota Dealer near NH that spoke english, ordered and with shipping, (pretty heavy) and thru customs came out to about $885.00 us dollars, thats all i can offer.

Do you have the name of this dealer??? Salt on the came drives me nuts!!

Thanks, Matt

8. snopushin ford

from mass

Just a update, I have been talking with top line trailers and so far they are great. Just waiting to hear what shipping will be.

9. Neige

Neige Sponsor

It is true Kubota USA does not offer fenders. Chappell Tractor is working with me to be able to get some this coming season. They are also looking into installing accumulators on the three point.

10. snopushin ford

from mass

just to update, I installed the fenders an I am happy with them. A dealer in Canada shipped them to me and they were great to work with. I had to do some bending of the brackets so the tractor will not get hit when the wheel is turned and the axle is articulated. I can't wait for snow!!

11. lawntec

lawntec Senior Member

What was the price of the fenders? Were they OEM?
    I am waiting to hear back from my dealer about pricing for them.
    Thanks

12. snopushin ford

from mass

yes oem, they came in Kubota boxes. Price was around $800 US dollars.