1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kubota BX23 Backhoe Loader Boss Snowplow Snwoblower Trailer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by gbtl, Jun 21, 2012.

1. gbtl

gbtl Member

This is a sweet rig!!! I'm moving down to the gulf so i no longer need it. 700hours. Maintained regularly by Kubota tech.

attachments
    Loader
    Backhoe
    Boss UTV V-Plow (new last fall, barely used)
    Kubota BX2750 pto driven snowblower with hydraulic chute control (only used one season)
    King Kutter 48" tiller
    King Kutter 48" box blade
    Curtis Hard cab
    plus lots of extra accessories

and of course a 16ft trailer to carry it all in :) 2009 model.
    616-706-3692

2. weckel5984

weckel5984 Member

price and pics?

3. gbtl

gbtl Member

19,500 for all (around 40,000 new). pics i believe are under my profile? I can see them but I'm not sure if you can, if not I'll take some more.

4. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Did you cut the moldboard down like that or can you buy those blades with that type of configuration?

5. gbtl

gbtl Member

It was cut town by the local Boss dealer. I actually had them cut it down after this pic to be straight instead of the the flare on each end. I use it for sidewalks and when people have fences on the edge of the sidewalk the flare part would hit them. So the flare part is gone now. So it looks like a normal UTV blade just narrower.

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

lucky!!!!!