1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kubota B6000 4x4 Diesel Loader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by EaTmYtAiLpIpEs, Aug 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

Up for sale is my Kubota B6000 Loader. It has a 2 cylinder diesel engine thats runs great and starts up in the coldest of weather. It is selectable 2/wd or 4/wd with a high or low range. It has a 3 point hitch and a pto that has 3 speeds. I also put a pto reverser on it so the pto goes the right way for implements. It comes with a leinbach post hole digger that comes with a 9" and 12" bits. Also comes with a 4ft back blade. The tractor has a kubota mounted loader with a 4ft bucket with a tooth bar on it. This is a good tractor for moving snow or loading salt/sand onto pickups. The loader has a couple repair marks that the previous owner did. Everything works but IDK how many hours are on it because it does not have an hour meter. I would like $5,000 obo for the tractor. You can pm me on here for my contact info.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 13, 2008
  2. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 13, 2008
  3. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs