1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kubota B6000-4/wd

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by EaTmYtAiLpIpEs, Oct 19, 2007.

1. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

I just basically bought me a Kubota B6000-4/wd. Has a bucket loader on it. I paid $2000. But I don't want to look like a dumbbutt when I go there. Does anyone have the diagram for the gears? What place for what gear? Thanks!

2. magnatrac

magnatrac PlowSite.com Addict

I am pretty sure that machine is older than me! Do you know what year it is? As far as I know the 6000's were made in the mid 70's up to around the early 80's . I don't know too much about the older kubotas but if it is all there and works . It sounds like a good buy!!! Good luck!!!!

3. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

Ya its all there. The guy estimated that it is in the 70's. It is a 3 cylinder diesel. Runs good. Needs a squirt of either to get it fired because the glow plug is bad. 3 point hitch works. the four wheel drive works but makes a clunking noise. But once u take it out of 4/wd it doesnt do it so. I mean I think I got a deal.

4. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

Picked it up. Runs excellent. Here is a pic of it. [​IMG]

5. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I think you got a great deall.

6. magnatrac

magnatrac PlowSite.com Addict

That is a good looking little machine! I agree you got a good deal. With a little work I am sure you could easily fix those little problems. Again thats a good looking machine good luck with it!!!

7. Nice lil tractor! You be able to find lots of uses for that thing - I'm sure it'll pay itself off preetty quickly

8. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

Well it already gave me and a few others a good laugh. I let my dad use it quick. And I guess the rock was too big LOL!!!!!!! [​IMG]

9. Ahh just put some ballast on the rearwesport

10. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

I am looking can't find anything. My neighbor down the street has the same one as me but his has a plow and his is a b6000e. he has wheel weights. He never uses the things so I am going to ask him if he wants to sell them to me :).

11. festerw

festerw Senior Member

A backhoe makes some good ballast :D

12. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

Ya but I dont feel like spending like $2,500 on one right now. Does anyone know of anyone or is selling one for a b6000 diesel?