1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kubota 7510HST with Horst blade

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by DP Property, Feb 19, 2010.

1. DP Property

DP Property Senior Member

Hey Guys this year I am using the new F-350 with an 8 foot ARCTIC V blade it has been great but I still have a small Kubota 7510 in town for some smaller properties. It is great for the little tight parking lots and smaller areas. I made a video today just for fun. Hope you might get a kick out of it. You can view it on youtube here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHiJNN6dBTk

David tymusic
    DP Property Maintenance

2. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

3. cmo18

cmo18 Senior Member

X2

I plowed one year with a open fourwheeler and nevvvvvvvvvver again

4. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

that is a nice tractor. if you put a cab on that tractor it could be quite the productive residential machine.

5. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Nice song, cool tractor, too cold outside though!

6. DP Property

Yes boys I know I want a JD3520 with the cab this one is just paid off though I hate to lose $$$$ ...I am thinking about it!

7. SuperdutyShane

Very true, would you keep this tractor if you did buy the Deere you were interested in? And we gotta see some videos of the F350.

8. DP Property

Hey Shane I am afraid I would not be able to afford to keep both tractors if I bought the new JD3720 I have 23 thousand into the kubota that's of course tax and all it's just been paid off. On the other hand it is a small enough machine for tight area grading jobs in the spring and summer season it would be ashame to get rid of it. They don't give you anything on trade so maybe I would keep it. new jd is close to 40 grand here I will be dreaming for awhile. I looked into cab kits for the kubota but they are so over priced and never like a factory cab.
    I posted some pictures to my gallery today for you to check out. I do have some plowing video from the same storm as the tractor vid of the F-350 plowing but the hood is so dam high you can't see all that much. I will post one for you but I plan on getting a better video if we get another storm.

9. SuperdutyShane

Aw thats too bad. Well the JD will be a step up at least, right? Well if they dont give you anything on trade in, you could try a private sale, you might get a nice chunk of that 23k back.
    Ill check out the pictures in the gallery. I hear you on the high hood I have an f350 also and taking pictures of the windshield is ridiculous lol. Hopefully we get some more snow huh?

10. SuperdutyShane

Wow your F-350 is beautiful! The Kubota blade is 5 or 6 feet, right?

11. bryanR

bryanR Member

have you ever thought about coming up with a custom made cab?

12. DP Property

Hey Bryan sounds like alot of work..lol. Have you been involved in such a project?

13. GSORK

GSORK Senior Member

How about a heated suit

14. DP Property

Hey Gsork by the looks of your avatar you have a heated suit yourself :drinkup:

15. bryanR

bryanR Member

no i have not been involved in such a project but it could be fun if you have the ability to work with metals and make up some sort of cab. take ideas from other cabs and come up with that perfect setup

16. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

cab

here is a pic of the cab on my kubota.
    most autoglass guys can make you up the glass panels. Ive had a few replaced

cab.jpg

17. deckboys

deckboys Senior Member

when it snows here it isn't cold...
    your truck is lookin great, so jelous...
    how is that arctic V treating you?>

18. grasmancolumbus

grasmancolumbus Senior Member

cabdepot.com