1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kubota 4x4 and snow pusher ???????/

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by PLANET, Nov 26, 2003.

1. PLANET

PLANET Member

I have an L 3130 32 hp 4x4 hydro Quick attach with cab.I need help with how to set up for Big lots. Rear blade already for pulling out of corners. Front ??? Snow pusher or blade????????? Will have a truck and tractor on site. Any help would be welcome.:help:

2. Edgewater

Edgewater Member

In my region guys mostly use snow blades on the front to clean out the cornes and 72-92 inch blowers to move the bulk. Those machines will clear a subsantial amount of snow at a respectable speed.

I know someone that has 6 or 7 with blowers for driveways and 2 bith blowers and blades for parkin' lots and he loves them.

hope that helps,

Adam

3. PLANET

PLANET Member

pusher?

I'm thinkin 8' protech pusher on front. All flat commercial lots. Help me out guys, Crunch time. HAPPY THANKSGIVING

4. DanG

DanG Senior Member

Seeing as it's only 32 hp i'd not go with a big pusher. 8 -10 foot i think would be fine.Any bigger then that if the snow is really heavy and you might run into a problem.

Dan

5. PLANET

PLANET Member

Any body got similer setup???

6. dylan

dylan PlowSite.com Veteran

I've got a NH TC33D. 33hp hydrostatic. 6' inverse blower for driveways and 6' bucket with snowwings for parking lots. I MIGHT be able to push a 7-8' pusher box in LIGHT snow. A 7-8' plow should be ok.

What did you end up getting?

7. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

i think you would be better off with a sno pusher 8ft

8. MowingisMaddnes

MowingisMaddnes Member

Hello...

Is anyone using a Compact Tractor with a snowpusher this year? 04- 05 season? I was think about a 8 or 10ft pusher for my 43HP 4X4 tractor...