1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kommunist Kat Pushes Hard

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by KingofObsolete, Apr 4, 2007.

1. KingofObsolete

KingofObsolete Senior Member

we had to plow out a ski doo trail so the mining company could get their people in to the drill sites. i have never seen the snow so deep and the little cat had fun with a few of the tooth pick trees but we got the 6 kms of trail opened up for them.

thansk

VMS plowing april 2 2007 003.jpg

VMS plowing april 2 2007 016.jpg

VMS plowing april 3 2007 011.jpg

2. KingofObsolete

the easiest way to play folow the leader in the bush is get the leader to wear a safety vest. even being colour blind i could follow him, LOL

www.kingofobsolete.ca

thansk

VMS plowing april 3 2007 008.jpg

3. uniquesolutions

uniquesolutions Junior Member

What is that?

Any pictures of the Cat without the snow? I'd like to see what you're using for a blade. What size/year Cat?
    (I just posted in the non-commercial forum under "a really long driveway")
    Art

4. KingofObsolete

thansk, checked out your drive way and i think a rubber tire machine would be the way to go, but when the snow is warm traction will be a problem. cats are slow and will break up the snow base for you with the clets.

here is sme of the story of KOMMUNIST KAT, i must updat e the website since he has a VEE PLOW and some paint splashed on him, LOL

http://kingofobsolete.ca/TD-6_INTERNATIONAL_CRAWLER_KK_webpage.htm

thansk

VMS plowing april 2 2007 020.jpg