1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Komatsu PC80-3

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by toml4, Apr 11, 2007.

1. toml4

toml4 Junior Member
    from maine

Hi all, I am new here and am looking for a final drive that will fit a Komatsu PC80-3 excavator. Any one have any ideas? Dealer can't get one.
  2. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

3. toml4

toml4 Junior Member
    from maine

I did

I tried yesterday to join that forum but get no emails back from them so I can complete my registration.
  4. firemedic680

firemedic680 Member
    from BG Ohio

Check your junk e-mail or your spam filters , it be getting blocked.
  5. dirthog

dirthog Junior Member

final drive

Try H&R Parts @ 800-333-0650 they have a large stock in Buffalo and out in California have bought a lot of parts from the both for myself and also the dealer I work for
  6. crazymike

crazymike Senior Member
    from Toronto

what year? I find it hard to believe Komatsu can't get a part.

I can get any part off any piece of equipment fairly quick from Komatsu Canada
  7. magnatrac

magnatrac PlowSite.com Addict

If it is a grey market machine it can be hard to get what you need. I have had to track down parts for a pc05 and had trouble ,the dealer found them but it took a while and cost alot. They said that the machines from a different market get parts produced regionally and therefore not always readily available. Don't know if this is true but it is what I have been told.