1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

KOMASTU WA120 pushing snow video

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Perry., Feb 2, 2014.

1. Perry.

Perry. Member

2. maxwellp

maxwellp PlowSite.com Addict

I was waiting for you to stick that car in there.
    Looks good, I like it.
  3. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Looking great overall!!!
  4. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

Ok so what kind of pusher setup is that? I love it!! Its like a kage setup for your bucket!
  5. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Great video! You did a good job, and I like the music.
  6. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

Killer tune
  7. wislxer

wislxer Member

Sniff 'n' the Tears! Love it! Great driving song too.

Cool loader man, good work!
  8. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Pretty cool, never seen a box like that before. How do you like that loader so far, give a little review maybe if you feel like it.

9. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

Good job on vid and the pushing.
  10. Perry.

Perry. Member

Thanks everyone for the compliment!! not quite what i was expecting ..
    as for a review im not sure ill be that good but ill try . so far this winter im loving it
    its like a big toy:) its doing everything we need it to do push and stack snow
    for a small loader with a 12' pusher its pushes with no problem . it stays outside with a block heater and starts with no problem. it just takes a long time to warm up and when its warm it dosent give much heat in the cab:( this is something we will look at next summer .
    as for the pusher they are quite popular around here. its custom made for the bucket
    ours cost about 4 thousand dollars ...
    im sure there are lots more peopel with tons more experience that would answer any questions you might have concerning loaders.
    this is my first year using it.
  11. NLS1

NLS1 Senior Member

Thanks for the review. I would like a machine that size next winter. Like the idea for that bucket and box combo. My only concern would be no trip edge. But just like most stuff, some care and caution goes a long way.

Happy plowing!