1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kohl's in Indiana

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by mullis56, Jan 23, 2011.

1. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

What management company does Kohl's in Indiana? Maybe same company in mid-west?
    Thanks

2. plowfever

plowfever Senior Member

I'm not sure but I would like to know also. I know the property in Columbus looked terrible this summer. I bet they didn't mow it for two months. I would like to get in on them but I'm sure they go with someone like brickman or mainscape.

3. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Maybe someone knows who does Kohl's anywhere and that would help out?

4. plowfever

plowfever Senior Member

We will see. I'm sure someone knows. Are you interested in sub work or getting the account for yourself? What part of Indiana are you from?

5. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Account. We run and manage over 200 proprrties in Indy Metro.

6. Mysticlandscape

Mysticlandscape Senior Member

Dentco has the one near me.

7. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Thanks for your help!

8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Brickman does ours.........well at least they manage whoever does.

9. jbutch83

jbutch83 Senior Member

Who is handling most of the stores in the Valpo area, as in Kohls and what not. Not that I am interested, but I was over there before Christmas, and with the way that the lots where, I would be ashamed to have my business associated with them.

10. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Not sure about Kohls but Brickman does Walmart out there. They sub to whoever......basically who will do it cheaper.

11. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

USM? They were doing the one here last I knew but that may have changed.

12. jbutch83

jbutch83 Senior Member

Our Walmart has looked like ass for the past 2 years, ever since they went national. Rumor has it the company that had it last year, Green Scapes, screwed the contractor that they subbed it to out of over 30k, and that same contractor that did it last year is doing it this year, for a rumored price of 20k for the winter. The other Walmart in our county is rumored to be done for 27k for the winter.

13. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Wow maybe not interested!

14. WMHLC

WMHLC Senior Member

Dentco has all the kohls I think. Here is the midwest guys number 517-290-4728. Kim is his name. They pay super slow and its not the greatest pay I didnt some power washing for him last year.