1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kodiak pickup

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by redhenny16, Feb 13, 2005.

1. redhenny16

redhenny16 Senior Member

I went to the Chicago Auto Show over the weekend and saw my dream truck, a Kodiak 4500 crew cab 4x4 D/A pickup. Man was that truck sweet! Has anyone else seen one of these?

2. dzd9fy

dzd9fy Junior Member

Yeah the Kodiak pick up is a sweet ride, especially the 4x4.

The box is added by Monroe Truck Equipment, same guys that do tons of upfits and conversions for a lot of municipalities and such.

3. salopez

salopez Senior Member

havent seen one, but have been thinking of making my own as a daily driver with a 2wd version.

4. Swampdonkey

Swampdonkey Member

Here check it out!!!

http://www.topkickpickup.com/

5. SGLC

SGLC Senior Member

They are sweet

I seen my first one in Florida in November but it was only a reg cab I believe? It was going to be my first choice before I purchased my 1 ton. Figured it to be a lil too big.

6. Swampdonkey

Swampdonkey Member

I want one of these!!!!! :redbounce :redbounce

CXT-2.gif

7. SGLC

SGLC Senior Member

That's big

I think they promote it as the largest pick up you can get lol. I think its from their XT series. They have a "street" version and a "hummer" version for desert running.

8. Swampdonkey

Swampdonkey Member

yeah, they call it CXT it weighs 14,500 pounds empty.... the tail gate is 5ft off the ground so it comes with a tilt bed option!! just wish I could think of a good excuse of why I needed one.

9. SGLC

SGLC Senior Member

Need one? I think when they build a truck like that it's more of a want thing...how usefull is a bed 8ft off the ground anywase....other then "cool"

10. tuna

tuna Senior Member

Won`t be long before every rapper has one of those with gucci seats and spinning 22.5`s :mad:

11. salopez

salopez Senior Member

22's those are for sissys. they will have 28's or 30's!