1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kodiak contractor dump

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by StuveCorp, Feb 10, 2012.

1. StuveCorp

StuveCorp Senior Member

Since it's not snowing and we might as well think about spring, I've got a 1991 Kodiak dump for sale. It has 328,000 miles on the chassis, it was a single axle semi when I bought it. The motor was blown when I got it and we had it all gone through, it is a Cat 250 horse/high torque 3116 diesel with an Allison auto. There is around 7,000 miles on the rebuild. It is a 33,000 gvw with an empty weight of 15,600 so you can carry 8 tons. It has air brakes. The box is an 13' Brandon split side contractors box that was brand new. Has an air trip tailgate, oversized hoist and a hotshift pto. There is a pull plate with a trailer receiver. I just don't use it very much and doesn't make since to keep it. I'm asking $12,000 for it.

It won't let me upload the pictures but will get them up...

2. StuveCorp

StuveCorp Senior Member

Ha, think it's working now. Also there is a rock door in the tailgate.

dump 11-6-11.jpg

truck 4-2-11.jpg

3. StuveCorp

StuveCorp Senior Member

Anyone? Bump up...

4. StuveCorp

StuveCorp Senior Member

Weekend bump...

5. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

I'll give you a free bump, that's a good looking truck for the mileage.

6. StuveCorp

StuveCorp Senior Member

Thanks for the bump but with the big trucks, mileage isn't so killer like pickups.

7. StuveCorp

StuveCorp Senior Member

Bump for the weekend...

8. StuveCorp

StuveCorp Senior Member

Anyone for $10,500? The tandem I want is that price.

9. Barrakudaman

Barrakudaman Member

Any intrest in a trade for a 99' dodge 5.9 gas, blizzard 810, stainless western salter + some cash?

10. StuveCorp

StuveCorp Senior Member

Thanks for the offer, if that was a superduty diesel I would really be tempted...

The only reason I'm selling the Kodiak is I need a tandem for hauling black dirt.

11. Barrakudaman

Barrakudaman Member

kk let me know if you change your mind for some reason or another. My truck might be easier to sell m buy that tandem.

12. StuveCorp

StuveCorp Senior Member

Bump for today...

13. StuveCorp

StuveCorp Senior Member

Going to bump again.

Plated it for this quarter and have hauled around 500 yards of black dirt the last week so its happy to run, just needs a good home.

14. StuveCorp

StuveCorp Senior Member

Fall bump...

15. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

Free bump...I can't believe you still have this. Wish I had the extra scratch so I could buy it.

16. StuveCorp

StuveCorp Senior Member

I'm starting to wonder myself... Thanks for the bump!

It's a truck that sits until I need it then runs great but a tandem or baby tri would work better for me. I would think it could be a great second/backup truck for someone? Or even an awesome tax break for someone that needs it?

17. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

I wish it was not a cdl

18. StuveCorp

StuveCorp Senior Member

Someone must need this? Fired it up hauled about 300 yards of black dirt on Tuesday, wanted to give you an action shot but won't let me upload.

Anyway, someone talk to me.

19. alldayrj

alldayrj PlowSite.com Addict

does the trans have 300k original?
    I would absolutely get my CDL or de-rate this truck for myself but you are so damn far
    bump for a bro

20. StuveCorp

StuveCorp Senior Member

Bump for tonight...