1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kobalt trailer tongue box, Aluminum Diamond plate - LIKE NEW

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 600rrpilot, Dec 10, 2010.

1. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

As stated I have a "kobalt" brand trailer tonuge box that was on my trailer for under a year and is in like new condition and includes both keys. The aluminum is still nice and shiny, keys are still zip tied inside, and the strut is still highly pressurized. Awesome box for your trailer or whatever you wanna throw it on. I just dont need it anymore as I dont have a trailer, or I wouldnt be selling it. Plus, I really need money to pay for medical bills. Pics are below, and specs can be found on Lowes.com on the link below. You can buy it new at lowes for 198.00 plus tax.....I'll let mine go for 140 bucks. Thats 60 bucks off a pretty much brand new box. I am in Northern NJ (passaic county 07424) Item is available for pick up. I am in Butler NJ 07405 mon-fri 9-5 pm for pick up. I can also ship this item and buyer would be responsible for ACTUAL shipping costs (Not included in selling price) pm or call me at 973- Seven Six Eight - 1527

http://www.lowes.com/pd_129895-7635...antity_sold|1&storeId=10151&searchQueryType=1

Also for sale are the pictured skis....I know it has nothing to do with plowing but I just incurred a crap load of medical bills that instantly put me in debt. if anyone would like details pm me.

box1.JPG

box2.JPG

k2skis.JPG

2. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

bump ot the top. new price of 120 bucks

3. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

to the top once again

4. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

box sold pending payment!