1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

KJ's equipment pics and action shots!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by BMWSTUD25, Mar 13, 2009.

1. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

I know how much we all love pictures so since I dont have anything else going on today I figured I'd post some.

KJ's equipment pictures 092.jpg

KJ's equipment pictures 087.jpg

96 CHEVY 001.jpg

KJ's equipment pictures 085.jpg

KJ's equipment pictures 080.jpg

2. CityGuy

CityGuy PlowSite Fanatic

nice looking trucks

3. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

I had others but I guess they are too big to upload right now

KJ's equipment pictures 096.jpg

KJ's equipment pictures 097.jpg

2005 Case 420 Smooth Tires 005.jpg

KJ's equipment pictures 094.jpg

KJ's equipment pictures 017.jpg

4. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

a few more :D

KJ's equipment pictures 012.jpg

KJ's equipment pictures 028.jpg

KJ's equipment pictures 031.jpg

KJ's equipment pictures 007.jpg

KJ's equipment pictures 068.jpg

5. Puddlejumper

Puddlejumper Member

Nice pictures.

How do you like those wings?

How do they work when you back drag?

6. CityGuy

CityGuy PlowSite Fanatic

You don't run the solid tire on the case in the snow? I would think the traction isen't so good.

7. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

nice pics, I have that same snow ex spreader

8. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

I like your trucks. Looks like they can move some serious snow!

9. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

Thanks, Love the wings! they are an amazing add on and as you can see they are built to take some serious abuse. the V will get a set of wings for next season for sure. I've never thought back dragging with a plow gave me very good results so I would have to say that the wings dont make it much worse but until you wear them even with the metal edge the cutting edge will actually lose some of its ice scraping ability as its raised up just a fraction of an inch, but since it takes longer to put them in the back of the truck than it does to take them off I guess I wont complain if I need to take them off every now and then. The amount of extra snow they hold is amazing!!!!

10. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

no I dont think anyone would even try that. I dont even own those tires anymore, I swapped them for a set of regular skid tires. They are great for concrete and pavement like in an industrial application or in a paving business I would think because they hold up so great on those hard surfaces but dont even think about using them off road, they just dont have any grip.

and to Brant's
    I love my little snow-ex! its a great sized unit for what I currently have to salt.

11. Brant'sLawnCare

Yeah, Snow-ex makes great stuff! I don't use mine a whole lot, but when I do, it's super nice. Beats using a walk behind spreader.

12. plowtime1

plowtime1 Senior Member

Very Nice!

13. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

sweet pics:drinkup:

14. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Nice rear tires on the red chevy 2500.

15. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

I have always loved plowing with the Trial Mark/Trail Buster/Ridge Runner tires in that tread pattern. I believe they are made by Kelly Tires, an affiliate of Cooper but im not sure. They were inexpensive to buy and got great traction. This year I went out and bought a set of more expensive Cooper ST tires to compare them to. If the Coopers dont get a much longer life I will be right back to my other tires.
    Thanks for all the comments! I'll try to dig up some more snow pictures.

16. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

just wanted to put a few new pictures up........I painted the dump truck box and lettered it up. Let me know how you like the new look. The deck is one we recently built and as requested with no railings :dizzy: oh and thats a picture of me on vacation in San Antonio TX

KJ's project pictures 040.jpg

KJ's project pictures 001.jpg

KJ's project pictures 007.jpg

KJ's project pictures 009.jpg

i like dancing.jpg

17. Brant'sLawnCare

The dump looks very nice!

18. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

yeah I like the black with white lettering a lot better than the ugly red. I'll try and get some closer pics up but I think it came out pretty good for about 3 hours, a $35 can of black rustoleum paint and a used 9 inch weenie roller I had lying around :D