1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

kinda new with my 93 dodge

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by draginlow, Apr 6, 2009.

1. draginlow

draginlow Junior Member

hey i have been on here and got a lot of questions answered and just wanted to say thanks. but i have never posted pics of my truck so here it is. today we got some heavy wet snow and i snapped some pics

the info...
    93 2500 4wd
    only has 67,000 on the clock 5.9 gas,
    was a plow truck for a hotel all it's life and thats why the rockers are gone but the rest is in good shape.
    I redid everything, brakes, hard lines, fuel lines, exhaust....and so on.
    from just sitting all summer long this thing rusted from the inside out ha ha.

i got the truck with out a plow or mount. so i found a old school western and i made all my own brackets, wiring and all the other stuff. i had a ez-dumper from my old truck so i installed that and it pulls like no other. i have a 14' ez-dumper trailer the i pull behind. it's a low-pro to hull the skid steer. i have high sides for the dump box in the truck to.

i am 24 and am a diesel tech at a international semi dealer and have been there for 4 years. i use the truck for side work and we heat the house with wood so i the truck mainly for that...thanks for looking

2. draginlow

draginlow Junior Member

3. draginlow

draginlow Junior Member

4. draginlow

draginlow Junior Member

5. Shortstuff

Shortstuff Member

It appears you've got a pretty dependable rig there!

Steve

6. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

nice lookin truck man, i like it.

7. draginlow

draginlow Junior Member

thanks

and here is the summer ride. i hand built the frame and everything
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]