1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

kinda nervous

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by jvcski, Feb 17, 2003.

1. jvcski

jvcski Member

I just want to say that this storm we are in the process of getting is going to be extremely nasty, i hope that everyone will stay safe in driving in this storm. good luck to all
  2. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Depends on where in New England you are. In New York, definately. Here, we're supposed to get 1-2" tonight and total of 2-4" by tomorrow afternoon. That was revised downward from this morning.

I think even southern Maine is expecting 8-10" out of this one.
  3. jvcski

jvcski Member

I'm in Melrose right now, Just turned on Channel 5 news and they just said 18-24" of snow for most of mass... :eek: :D
    Drive safe everyone
  4. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

Just got in from the first round,about 18" with a few more tonite,very powdery,easy to plow but blows around to damn much!
  5. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Greetings from the Bahamas mon

I'm down in the bahamas its about 90 everyday and I'm missing out on all the cold weather fun. I heard you guys are getting nailed. I just wanted to say be careful out there and good luck. wish I was there :( well....kinda:drinkup:
  6. jakegypsum

jakegypsum Senior Member

I got the whole brunt! My plowing partners are both on vacation. One in Florida, my brother. The other in St.Thomas, my Father. How did they know?? .:rolleyes:

Reguardless, everything has gone smooth for the size of the storm. I did have a good friend back me up. He turned out to be a good operator too. Jake.
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2003