1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

kinda lookin like Rochester lucked out again!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by BayviewLawn, Dec 16, 2005.

1. BayviewLawn

BayviewLawn Member

4:14am and we got less then an inch.unless the next few hours bring alt of snow id say .....WRONG AGAIN!!payup
  2. Fastech

Fastech Junior Member

At 3:00am Greece had about 1" of wet, heavy snow. The weather man predicted 6"-10" by noon on Friday and unless it starts snowing hard I don't think it's going to happen.
  3. JTW

JTW Senior Member

They are idiots.
  4. countryboy

countryboy Junior Member

Already got 4-6 at 5:30 onthe East side of Wayne county.
  5. sonjaab

sonjaab PlowSite.com Addict

Got a foot over a sheet of ice just down Rt. 104 near Oswego !payup
  6. maurader

maurader Member

Same old thing. You would think with a widespread storm that they could figure out the storm totals a lot better. Two stations forecasted 3-6" and the one predicted 6-10". I have about 1.5" at my house. All of my customers pay for the season anyways but I was looking forward to plowing some real snow.
    On a good note though, I did pick up a new customer less than a mile from my house.:nod:
  7. qualitylawncare

qualitylawncare Senior Member

8. BayviewLawn

BayviewLawn Member

We did end up with just barely 3 inches in irondeqoiut so we plowed.Afteer the 10th driveway the snow had melted and packed into about an inch depth.Id swear it was 50degrees out there today!
  9. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

I plowed this morning mostly to expose the ice in hopes of the sun melting it, also I was hoping my customers would see all the ice and call me for a salt trippayup yeah I know, its a residential pipe-dream, thank goodness for commercials.