1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Kind of like snow...

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by musclecarboy, Jun 21, 2008.

1. musclecarboy

musclecarboy 2000 Club Member

Well, its hail but its still cold and makes roads slick.

phone pic 042.jpg

phone pic 043.jpg

phone pic 044.jpg

2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Is that in Richmond Hill,I sure hope not.

3. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

yea like you guys up north didnt get enough of the white stuff this past winter :yow!:.........and come to think of it that amount of hail may have been more then the snow i had here this past winter:gunsfiring::(haha:drinkup:nice pics

4. musclecarboy

musclecarboy 2000 Club Member

Yeah, sure is! There was a 2-3 sq km area right around my house that was hit the worst. My mom's, dad's and brother's cars are all dented to hell.... luckily I was working a few KM away at the time wesport. Our hosta out front looks like someone went nuts with a knife, my mom's tomato plants are a mess. Yeah, just a regular Monday afternoon.

5. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

nuts. we had a t-storm just like that 2 years ago, got about 2" of hail in 15 minutes

6. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Dont worry nick.....are luck will change next year! Expect many pre-blizzard partys at my house!:yow!: